Inbound Exchange Program: International Students (2021-2022)
Do you want to join Feng Chia University as an exchange student?
Please follow up the following procedure to apply it!Check if your home university has a bilateral student exchange program with FCU, and come to study with us!
Contact your home university’s International Office for guidance.
- Office of International Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inbound: Mr. Ren Liu (email@example.com)
- Outbound: Ms. Valerie Sun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Above GPA 2.8 (out of 4)
- For English-taught Courses: TOEFL iBT 70 / TOEFL itp 500 / TOEIC 700 / IELTS 4.5
※TOEIC 750 for master degree in business college.※
- For Chinese-taught Courses: HSK Level 6 / TOCFL Level 4
Please ensure that you are nominated by your home university. Then send your application documents before deadline.
- Fall semester: April 30, 2021
- Spring semester: October 31, 2021
- One completed Application Form with ID photo & an approval stamp or signatures from home university
- Official academic transcripts
- Study plan + course pre-selection form
- Study Plan: briefly describe your motivation and short-term plan in FCU.
- Course pre-selection form: Check how to fill in 5. Courses Information.
4. A copy of a non-Taiwanese passport
5. ID photo (for future student card)
※Please combine (1)~(4) in a PDF file, and make (5) in a JPG file.※
- Regular Courses
- Download course pre-selection form the end of fact sheet
- Click the link of Course Search System
- Find English Courses List
※Choose last year, courses of this year will release later.※
4. Record the code on Course Pre-selection form
5. Basic Information + Detailed Description
6. You may register courses once your NID is activated.
- Chinese Language Center
- Chinese Language Center (CLC) is an individual institution in FCU campus.
- Students may apply Chinese class before your arrival (with tuition fees). For more information, check on CLC website.
Free classes: It’s available if CLC has vacant seats. (we’ll confirm and release it 1 week after new semester)