Do you want to join Feng Chia University as an exchange student?
Please follow up the following procedure to apply it! Check if your home university has a bilateral student exchange program with FCU, and come to study with us!
Contact your home university’s International Office for guidance.
- Office of International Affairs: email@example.com
- Inbound: Ms. Asa Hu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Outbound: Ms. Valerie Sun (email@example.com)
- Above GPA 2.8 (out of 4)
- For English-taught Courses: TOEFL iBT 61 / TOEFL ITP 500 / TOEFL CBT 173 / TOEIC 550 / IELTS 4.0
- For Chinese-taught Courses: HSK Level 5 / TOCFL Level 3
STEP 1. Nomination
Your students must submit the Nomination Form to home university first.
Please send the Nomination Form and fill up all required information.
Deadline：October 15, 2023
STEP 2. Application
Please ensure that you are nominated by your home university. Then send your application documents before deadline.
Deadline：October 30, 2023
- One completed Application Form with ID photo & an approval stamp or signatures from home university
- Official academic transcripts
- Language certification
- Study Plan (briefly describe your motivation and short-term plan in FCU in English or Chinese)
- Course Pre-Selection Form
- A copy of a non-Taiwanese passport
- ID photo in JPG file (for future student card)
※Please combine (1)~(6) in a PDF file, and make (7) in a JPG file.※
- Find more information about 2024 Spring semester on our Fact Sheet.
- Yet we can discuss if you need more time to precede students’ application. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please note that FCU will follow up governmental entry restriction for international students, and we will update with you all the time.
- Due to the impact of COVID-19, Taiwan is still under strict border controls. Process of visa applications is currently halted. But we look forward to see you this Fall semester.