Office of International Affairs ( R303, OIA, Administration Bldg Ⅱ)
- Certificate of Enrollment (Original one in Chinese/English)
- Diploma (Required to be verified by Taipei Mission or Overseas Community Affairs Council, Republic of China in your country; if the document is not in Chinese or in English, please provide verified one with one of these languages)
- Transcripts (please provide verified in English or in Chinese)
- Passport (with “resident visa of ROC” on it)
- Entry Permit of HK and Macao Residents to the Taiwan Area, and HK/Macao ID card (For HK & Macao students only)
- 2-inch (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) ID photo for 1 piece or with jpg file.
It is required for overseas compatriot students to provide “Certificate of University Entrance Committee for Overseas Chinese Students”
HK & Macao students need to apply for ARC as well; if you’re over 20 years old, please provide “Certificate of No Criminal Conviction” (CNCC).
If you miss the date of registration, please visit OIA’s office to complete the procedure.
- Location: R303, Administration Bldg. Ⅱ
- Opening time: 09:00~18:00, Mondays to Fridays (Break time: 12:00~13:30)
- For Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao students, visit Ms. Sharon; office number: +886-4-24517250 #2493
- For International and Overseas Compatriot Chinese students, visit Ren Liu; office number: +886-4-24517250 #2498
For latest information, please visit “New Overseas Students Section”.