10. Registration


Office of International Affairs ( R303, OIA, Administration Bldg Ⅱ)


  1. Certificate of Enrollment (Original one in Chinese/English)
  2. Diploma (Required to be verified by Taipei Mission or Overseas Community Affairs Council, Republic of China in your country; if the document is not in Chinese or in English, please provide verified one with one of these languages)
  3. Transcripts (please provide verified in English or in Chinese)
  4. Passport (with “resident visa of ROC” on it)
  5. Entry Permit of HK and Macao Residents to the Taiwan Area, and HK/Macao ID card (For HK & Macao students only)
  6. 2-inch (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) ID photo for 1 piece or with jpg file.

It is required for overseas compatriot students to provide “Certificate of University Entrance Committee for Overseas Chinese Students”

HK & Macao students need to apply for ARC as well; if you’re over 20 years old, please provide “Certificate of No Criminal Conviction” (CNCC).

If you miss the date of registration, please visit OIA’s office to complete the procedure.

  • Location: R303, Administration Bldg. Ⅱ
  • Opening time: 09:00~18:00, Mondays to Fridays (Break time: 12:00~13:30)
  • Contact:
  1. For Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao students, visit Ms. Sharon; office number: +886-4-24517250 #2493
  2. For International and Overseas Compatriot Chinese students, visit Ren Liu; office number: +886-4-24517250 #2498

For latest information, please visit “New Overseas Students Section”.